12 June 2014

gud trax

whts gucci ma killa
I thought I'd make a post about good music because I have nothing to say for myself that's worth readin. My life consists of being in debt, working unpaid 'jobs' and making scrambled eggs !! HEHE

1.) 'I OWN THIS $$HIT'



U will see me walking thru the streets- jeans baggy, swag turnt up, fux given ? zero. LOL. Big up Chingy, this is a classik.

2.) 'WHT DUZ LIFE MEAN N SHIT'



When I'm smokin or on my balcony I listen 2 this and question God n shit!! Sometimes I pretend I'm getting with a guy to this song cuz it's pretty smooth ;)

3.) 'FUK'



I love this band. They look badass and they probably have had a beer in their lives. That's totally gnarly man!!

4.) 'Not black but I can kick it like Biggie!!! i <3 hip="" hop="" p="">


Probs should listen to this to look like you know about Basquiat's lyf. U cud go to Portobello with your mixed race friend and play this aloud on ur phone. Totally down wit it! ***


5.) ' peace n luv'



Think this is a pretty happy song. lurv it m8


. HOPE U ENJOY MY GREAT TASTE AND FOLLOW MY SUGGESTIONS!1 BYE y'all 

No comments:

Post a Comment