Summer - let down or whut?

So seemingly summer was the time to 'YOLO', 'gt totalli fucked!!' or just get out of London.
This summer none of this has really happened for me.

Today, for example I went into Harrods, pretending I'm NOT poor and am sophisticated, to only rip a dress from Gucci. Awks. I had to pretend I was buying it and then hide it.

I went on a mini break with my best pal and we almost hijacked a boat because we got fed up with not being 'YOLO' enough. Are we sad? W/E. Now I sit here, googling 'chugs' and 'puggles', hoping that lyf will get better.

Oh, and I went to Claires for the 5th time this week only to get a fake tattoo kit called 'peace n luv'. **((Spr3ad da lurvvv st0p war))** . I used some Vitamin water on the tube to apply it, and then bbmed 'TATTOO FINALLY DONE!!!!!" with some crusty photo of the poor dolphin with two stars on it. Sadly, not even that crazy/badass status got anyone interested enough in it. H8 me but also LUV me.

bye

Comments

  1. Fake tats are for pussys. Get a real one loser. Oh I forgot youre a know it all child so you can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My rich parents who spoil me constantly won't let me :( sorry I'm so lame!! I hope you'll find it in your huge heart to forgive And forget. Infinite x's and 0's , Anna x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts