LOOK BOOK

Look Book is a place where you like, express yourself by showing people effectively a fashion diary. So people take pictures, which are painfully similar (generally two pictures cropped next to eachother) with some pretentious title of 'Everything is Ripped' or maybe 'You Applied The Pressure To Help Me Crystalise +'. Seriously? I'm all for expressing yourself but that's just embarrassing.

HERE'S MINE! (THANKZ OLIVIA FOR MODELING 4 HALF OF IT) <3


NOW FOR THE LOOKZ::

1.) PRE-HISTORIC BAB3 MEETZ PUNK ROKAH! ++++++

The Stick suggestsviolence/beating, reinforced bythe studs on the belt, but softened down with the baby blue skirt!! Sooo hot right now!

2.) "DAT GAL WAZ AN INDIE CINDIE" ++++++++I think the beads and the stuffed rat juxtaposes the gritty London scene with the hippy boho vibe. Don't you?

3.) ++ I KAN BARELY LOOK AT YOU DONT TELL ME WHO YOU LOST IT TO +++I really love this piece. Summer meets winter, meets granny chic. The white and black symbolize yin and yang, truth and lies. The gold could symbolize the light at the end of the tunnel, an abstract glimmer of hope lying through the alley ways in Beyond Retro. YA FEEL ME??

4.) I AM REDI TO OWE YOU ANYTHING ***&%%
This is haute couture at its best.The scarf is fluffy and full of texture, reminding us of the winter days, whilst the leotard hits us with the imagery of a ballerina, so when these two different ideas collide as one, it is beyond a masterpiece! I'm totes diggin' it. 4 REAL

5.) PURE EDGE (Drown my sorrowz in my shot glass)
Epitome of glam sophistication. Wearing winter wear in summer? I think so. Fuck the law, fuck the trends, fuck the po po.


HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY LOOKBOOK Y'ALL!!!
ANNA

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts