Yuck Vs. Cajun Dance Party


I love this song, and I am diggin' the video. Not sure about the random ginger haired chick popping up every 10 minutes with a necklace saying 'yuck'. Come on now.

What I don't get, is how Cajun Dance Party was not as successful. I kinda liked that though, it felt more personal as not as many people new them.


I mean, it's a fucking great song. A totally different sound from Yuck. I was pretty obsessed over Cajun Dance Party, and 'Colourful Life' was so beautiful and light. 'The Hill The View and The Lights' is another classic Cajun song. It's soooo almost whimsical, PERFECT for sitting in summer in like, Primrose Hill. WHEVER REALLY, IT'S FANTASTIK.

TO BE HONEST, I PERSONALLY PREFERED CAJUN DANCE PARTY. SOZ YUCK. STILL LUV YA

Anna


Comments

Popular Posts